Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Training
Discover the crucial strategies, tools and techniques that will help you improve your results on your website’s search rankings across a range of search engines and get the most from your campaigns.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have the knowledge to:
- Understanding of search engines
- Conduct effective keyword research
- Understand on-page optimization techniques.
- Link building
- Measuring and tracking success
This course is for marketing professionals, managers and business owners, or executives with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, advertising and sales.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO
- How SEO Operate
- Advantages of Search Engine Optimization:
Keyword research and analysis
- How to find the right target keywords
- Keyword Domination
- Formulating a keyword strategy for any business
- How to Judge the Value of a Keyword
- Keyword Abuse
- What is On Page SEO
- Title Tags
- Meta Tags
- URL Structures
- Duplicated Content
- What is Off Page SEO
- Types of links
- Link Building
Measure and Tracking SEO
- Google Analytics
- Analytics Reports
- Avoiding Google Penalty