Microsoft Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Participant will get in-depth knowledge on
- Record and Run Macros
- Write VBA Code Manually
- Perform Loops, Controls and Error Handling
- Create User forms and Sheet Controls in Excel
- Use Events to trigger specific VBA code
For Advanced Microsoft Excel user who wish to automate repetitive tasks or simplify more complex tasks using Excel Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming.
- Training is hands-on using easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) on live exercises of each topic.
Training will be conducted by our experienced local trainer who has more than 10 years of experience with relevant certification.
Student must have good Excel Skills and understand key concepts of spreadsheets or equivalent. However, it is not necessary to have a programming knowledge.