Course length: 1.0 day(s)
This course will assist you in understanding and implementing strategies that will help to motivate your work force.
You will identify motivation and the factors that influence it. You will also implement managerial strategies to increase employee motivation, to improve job performance, and ultimately to create a self-motivated work force.
- Identify employee motivation levels and needs.
- Apply strategies to help motivate employees.
- Apply strategies that create self-motivated employees.
Lesson 1: Understanding Motivation
- Recognize the Importance of Motivation
- Assess Employee Motivation Levels
- Meet Employee Motivational Needs
Lesson 2: Motivating Employees
- Retain Good Employees
- Communicate Effectively
- Clarify Expectations
- Provide Effective Feedback
- Establish Goals
- Choose Rewards
Lesson 3: Encouraging Self Motivation in Employees
- Encourage Self Motivation
- Create a Bond with the Organization
- Provide Professional Growth Opportunities
- Build a Sense of Accomplishment
- Encourage Enthusiasm
Connect with VTeach by subscribing to our mailing list