Microsoft Excel: Basic
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform calculation, create and modify Excel worksheets.
This course is intended for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Excel that is necessary to create and work with electronic spreadsheets.
- Training is hands-on using easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) on live exercises of each topic.
Training will be conducted by our experienced local trainer who has more than 10 years of experience with relevant certification.
Getting Started with Excel
- Explore the user interface and the ribbon
- Navigate and select in Excel
- Obtain help
- Enter Data and Save a workbook
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with function
- Commonly used Function
- Copy formula and function
- Auto fill
Modifying a Worksheet
- Inserting, Renaming, Deleting, Hiding Worksheet
- Inserting, Renaming, Deleting Rows and Columns
- Moving and copying Worksheet
- Moving and copying Data’s
Formatting a Worksheet (Appearance of Worksheet)
- Modify Fonts
- Add borders and colors cells
- Change column width and row height
- Apply number formats
- Varying Decimal in Number Formats
- Cell Styles
- Find and Replace text and numbers on a worksheet