Course length: 2.0 day(s)
Course Fees: S$395.00 (Group Discount of 10% for 3 or more participants)
You will develop critical leadership skills so that you are able to step forward with confidence as a leader in your organization. You will develop practical, necessary skills such as managing your time well, communicating effectively, and delegating work to others. You will also learn what great leaders know: how to hire the right people, how to facilitate productive meetings and handle conflict among team members, and how to coach people to give their best job performance.
This course is intended for a wide range of senior managers and supervisors who seek advanced training in organizational leadership.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- learn to position yourself to lead.
- learn to build a winning team.
- learn to lead with confidence.
- Identify techniques for leading diverse groups to achieve business results.
- Identify skills required to focus and lead your team to achieve business results.
Lesson 1: Position Yourself to Lead
- Understand the Changing Role of Supervision
- Build Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Lead Organizational Change
- Manage Your Time
- Communicate Effectively
Lesson 2: Build a Winning Team
Lesson 3: Lead with Confidence
Facilitate Productive Meetings
Create a Motivating Environment
Establish Goals and Action Plans
Earn Followers in Your Leadership Role
Connect with VTeach by subscribing to our mailing list